Data Entry Operator Jobs in Kashmir | Graduates Can Apply
Apply for Data Entry Operator Jobs in Kashmir | Qualification : Graduate
There’s an opportunity for you if you are a graduate and have a know-how of computers. You can apply for data entry operator jobs in Kashmir and earn a respectable amount of money. Freshers from Srinagar and other areas can also apply for these data entry jobs. Further there’s also vacancy for Program officer for which the required qualification is PHd in Environmental Science.
The Department of Ecology, Environment & Remote Sensing, J&K invites application for Walk-in-interview for engaging Project-Mode Staff for ENVIS project purely on temporary,project-mode basis initially for a period of one year likely to be extended with the project. The eligibility, experience, monthly emoluments and number of positions is as provided below:
- Name of the Post
Name of the vacancy is Programme Officer
Essential Qualification: The qualification required is Phd in Environmental Science from a, recognized University.
However, candidates having certification in RS & GIS. Publications in Scopus indexed reputed journals, Development of Environmental Education Material Shall be given preference.
Salary: The selected candidates shall pe paid monthly remuneration of Rs/- 46690/-
Data Entry Jobs for Freshers
If you are looking for data entry operator jobs with a handsome salary, you can check out the recruitment for data entry jobs for experienced as well as freshers below.
- Name of The Post:
The another post being advertised is Data Entry Operator.
Qualification: The qualification required is Graduate with Diploma in Computers/RseGs
Candidates well versed in MS Office (Word. Excel & PowerPoint), Corel Draw/Photoshop shall be preferred.
Salary: A monthly remuneration of Rs/- 14641/- shall be paid.
GENERAL CONDITIONS (Data Entry Operator Jobs in Kashmir)
Read the whole criteria below before applying for the data entry jobs :
1. Only eligible candidates, satisfying above criteria, should report by 10:30 hrs for registration and scrutiny of documents on 15h May, 2021 followed by an interview on the same day from 11:30hrs.
2. Candidates should bring the application indicating position applied for, qualifications and experience, along with a passport size photograph with true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, other relevant certificates, mark sheets of all examinations, etc.
3. The appointees shall have to work strictly as per Annual Darbar Move Schedule. The appointees shall have to arrange their own accommodation for Annual Darbar Move purpose.
4. All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
5. The interview facilities shall be in place both at the office complex of Department of Ecology. Environment & Remote Sensing, Paryawaran Bhawan, Transport Nagar, Gladni, Jammu- 180006 and SDA Colony Bemina, Srinagar – 190018.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. (Data Entry Operator Jobs in Kashmir)
7. The detailed terms & conditions, application form for Data entry operator jobs in Kashmir can be downloaded from the departmental websites www.jkenvis.org and www.jkdears.com.
8. Candidates applying for data entry operator in Kashmir in their own interest are requested to frequently check the departmental website for updates
Note: Candidates in their own interest should satisfy themselves, before applying for any position, that they are eligible for the positions applied for viz, requisite qualification and requisite experience. There shall be no change in the eligibility criteria and terms/conditions.
Government of Jammu & Kashmir Department of Ecology, Environment & Remote Sensing SDA Colony Bemina, Srinagar – 190018 / Parayvaran Bhawan, Gladeni Transport Nagar Narwal, Jammu – 180006
e-mail: [email protected]
Disclaimer by Vaadilive:- Readers , especially job seekers are hereby highly recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job posts published at our web portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.
For More Updates on Jobs Check out More Jobs | Click Here
For More Updates Follow Us on Facebook Vaadi Online