Apply and Get Latest Updates on Indian Airforce Jobs After Graduation | Govt Jobs for 12th , Graduates | Males and Females
Are you looking for govt jobs for 10th , 12th pass out or are searching for jobs in Airforce or Navy, then you are at the right place. Get updates on Indian Airforce jobs after graduation. Also get job alerts on jobs for graduates, jobs for fresher females, vacancy for experienced and non experienced.
You can meanwhile check out latest updates on govt and private jobs in Jammu and Kashmir. For that you would have to press the notification bell icon and get pings on the jobs.
Check out the post details below. Meanwhile you can download the official notifications given below in the post and get the whole idea of the vacancies.
Country’s Defense wing, Indian Air Force has released an employment notification for the recruitment of AFCAT (02/2021).
The name of the vacancies are Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology Entry for Courses Commencing in July 2022.
All the interested and eligible candidates can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Read Notification 1 : Click here
Read Notification 2 : Click here
Total No. of Posts : The total number of posts being advertised is 334
Application Fee :
For AFCAT entry: Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: through Online
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-06-2021
Closing Date to Apply Online: 30-06-2021
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2022)
For Flying Branch:
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 24 Years
Candidates born between 02-01-1998 to 01-01-2002 (both dates inclusive)
For Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch:
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 26 Years
Candidates born between 02-01-1996 to 01-01-2002 (both dates inclusive).
Apply Online : Available on 01-06-2021
- Eligible candidates are to register online through separate tabs available for AFCAT Entry/ NCC Special Entry/Meteorology Entry. Candidates are eligible for one/more entries are to register separately in each entry.
- Tattoos: The policy on permanent body tattoos is as follows:-
(a) Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any other body part either visible or non-visible part, except on the Inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of the elbow to the wrist of both the hands and Reverse side of the palm / back (dorsal) side of both hands for which a candidate will be required to sign a Self-declaration Certificate. Small innocuous tattoos that are not prejudicial to good order and military discipline, are permitted e.g. religious symbols or names of near and dear ones.
(b) Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing customs and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.
- Narcotics: Use/ possession of narcotics is banned. Candidate may be tested for presence of drugs in the body during Medicals and subsequently during training’ service career as an officer. If candidate is found to be using/ in possession of narcotics during any time of training/ service career, candidate would be debarred from joining the Indian Air Force or be removed from service if already joined.
- Conduct of Online Testing for AFCAT Examination and Fee Structure.
Online testing will be conducted for AFCAT entry at various centers. Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) as examination fee. However, candidates registering for NCC Special entry and Meteorology are not required to pay. Details of conduct of exam.
Note : Examination centers and mode of payment are available in the notification.
- Marital Status : Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of commencement of the course. Widows/ Widowers and divorcees (with or) without encumbrances) below 25 years of age are also not eligible.
Candidates are required to maintain their unique registered E-Mail IO and mobile phone number active throughout the selection process.
- Please note that information filled up by the candidates in online, application form will be considered final and no amendments will be allowed subsequently. Candidates should exercise due care while entering their date of birth.
- Travel Allowance (TA). To and fro travelling fare by the shortest route of AC-I Tier/ AC Chair Car or actual normal bus fare will be reimbursed to the candidates appearing in Air Force Selection Board for the first time.
- For all other modes of travel, TA will be admissible as per the Goverment authorized rules.
- No TA is admissible, if you have already appeared for the same type of entry at any of the Selection Boards.
- Physical Conditioning. You are advised to be physically fit when you report for SSB in order to be able to undergo the tests at AFSB. You should aim to achieve an ability to run 01 mile (1.6 kms) in 10 minutes, do 10 push ups and 03 chin ups. Prospective candidates are also advised to keep themselves in good physical condition to adapt to physical training at AFA which encompasses running,swimming, rope climbing and other forms of physical training/ conditioning in which they would undergo mandatory tests during training.
- For queries related to conduct of online examination,registration process and admit cards contact 020-25503105 or 020-25503106 or e-mail [email protected] .
- For queries regarding eligibility, allotment of AFSB centres, date of AFSB interview, merit list and Joining Instructions contact
011-23010231 Extn 7610 or Toll free number 1800-11-2448.
Disclaimer. Information given in the advertisement and on the website are Y only guidelines. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of IAF/ Govt. of India as amended from time to time
For More Updates on Jobs Check out More Jobs | Click Here
For More Updates Follow Us on Facebook Vaadi Online