WhatsApp Dark Mode Kaise Kare Enable
WhatsApp is a popular social media platform that’s used by millions across the world. If you are tired of using WhatsApp in its current mode and want to go for darker one, here’s how you can enable it (WhatsApp Dark Mode Kaise Kare) . However WhatsApp Web doesn’t officially support dark mode, but there are two ways to enable it easily.
- Turn it on using the Inspect Element option on your browser
- Install an extension.
Read Also : How to Turn On Notification History Log in Android Device
Follow the steps to make WhatsApp Darker:
1) Firstly you need to go to WhatsApp Web on your computer.
2) Log in via the QR code.
Open WhatsApp on your Android phone
Tap the three-dots icon on the top-right > Settings > WhatsApp Web.
On iPhone, open WhatsApp > Settings > WhatsApp Web.
3) Scan the code on your computer’s screen and log in.
4) Click the three-dots icon on at the top of the list of recent chats > Settings > Theme.
5) Now select Dark and click Ok.
That’s it, now open WhatsApp Web and enjoy dark mode.
What do you think about WhatsApp Web’s dark mode or do you like the light theme more? Let us know via the comments.
Source : Gadgets360