JKBOSE Class 12th Political Science Notes Pdf Download
If you’re a student in the 12th class JKBOSE Class 12th Political Science Notes PDF is a must-download. These notes are essential to studying well for exams and achieving high marks. By using these notes, you will be able to quickly revise important concepts, topics, and formulas at any point.
The JKBOSE Class 12th Notes in Political Science Pdf covers all topics of the syllabus in a concise way. You’ll find thorough explanations of diagrams, examples charts, maps, and other illustrations to aid you in understanding the subject more clearly. These notes were designed to meet the needs of students looking to learn efficiently and effectively without spending their time with unnecessary details.
It’s Indian Constitution International Relations Contemporary World Politics or any other subject related to Political Science in the Class 12th syllabus These notes have you covered.
Download notes for Class 12th Arts. You can download the Class 12th Political Science notes pdf. Below is the list of all the chapters of Class 12th Political Science. These notes are based on the latest syllabus of JKBOSE.
- Unit – 1 : The Cold War Era in World Politics
- Unit – 2 : Disintegration of the Second World And collapse of Bipolarity
- Unit – 3 : US Dominance in World Politics
- Unit – 4 : Alternative Centres of Economic and Political Power
- Unit – 5 : Contemporary South Asia
- Unit – 6 : International organization in a Unipolar World
- Unit – 7 : Security in the Contemporary World
- Unit – 8 : Globalization
- Unit – 9 : Environment and Natural Resources
- Unit – 10 : Nation Building and its Problems
- Unit – 11 : Era of one Party Dominance
- Unit – 12 : Politics of Planned Development
- Unit – 13 : India’s External Relations
- Unit – 14 : Challenges to and Restoration of Congress System
- Unit – 15 : Crisis of Democratic Order
- Unit – 16 : Regional Aspiration and Conflicts
- Unit – 17 : Popular Movements in India Rise of new Movements in India
- Unit – 18 : Recent Developments in Indian Politics