Apply Online for JK Post Office Recruitment 2021
If you are 10th pass and looking for a decent jobs, then you have landed on right place as JK Post Office recruitment for the year 2021 has been out. You can check the necessary details regarding the vacancy like how to apply online etc by going through the post below :
Read Also : Alfa Suzuki Jobs in Srinagar Jobs 2021
Department of Posts, India Office of the Sr. Supdt. Of Post Offices Srinagar Postal Division Is going to conduct a walk-in-interview for selection of Direct Agents for procurement of PLI/RPLI business on 29-07-2021 (Thursday) at 10:30 Hrs in the Office of Sr. Supdt of Post Offices, Srinagar, GPO Complex, The Bund Srinagar for engagement of Direct Agents (PLI/RPLI).
Name of the Posts: The name of the vacancy is Direct Agents for procurement of PLI/RPLI business.
JK Post Office Jobs for Matric Pass | Apply Online
Check out the age limit, eligibility criteria and the necessary documents to be produced at the time of interview. You need to be mindful of not producing forged or fake documents else you will be barred from applying for the job.
Age Limit: The candidate must be Min 18 years and Max 50 years of age.
Educational Qualification: The applicant must have passed the 10th standard or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by the Central/State Government.
Desirable: The applicant must have knowledge of insurance schemes/marketing skills along with knowledge of life insurance industry in India, knowledge of PLI/RPLI products and knowledge of marketing of insurance products.
Categories of Applicants: Unemployed/self-employed youth, Ex life advisors/Ex Agent of any insurance company, Ex-servicemen, Anganwadi workers, Mahila Mandal workers, Ex-Servicemen, Retired school teachers, SHGs, Gram Pradhan, Members of Gram Panchayat etc. can apply for PLI/RPLI Direct Agents.
Documents: Candidates shall bring original educational qualification certificates, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, 2 passport size photos, Cancelled Cheque/Bank Account First page Xerox/Mini Statement and other relevant documents with two sets of self-attested photocopies of the same on the date of interview
Terms and Conditions:
- On the basis of performance in walk-in-interview, the candidates will be shortlisted and engaged as Direct Agents of PLI/RPLI.
- Successful candidates shall have to undergo training and pass the licentiate exam in due course. They shall be paid procured /renewal commission for PLI/RPLI procured by him /her at the rates prescribed by the Deptt. of Posts from time to time.
- Successful candidates shall have to furnish a security deposit of Rs. 5000/- in the form of pledging of NSC/KVP, refundable in case of termination of agency.
- The engagement Is purely commission-based and can be terminated at any time if anything adverse is noticed against the candidate.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- Latest COVID -19 guidelines to be followed strictly during walk-in-interview by the candidates.
Address: Department of Posts, India Office of the Sr. Supdt. Of Post Offices, Srinagar Postal Division, GPO Complex Srinagar -190001 Phone No 01942455186, email: [email protected]
Disclaimer by Vaadilive:- Readers , especially job seekers are hereby highly recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job posts published at our web portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.
For More Updates on Jobs Check out More Jobs | Click Here
For More Updates Follow Us on Facebook Vaadi Online