India after going through back to back 4 lockdowns is entering Lockdown 5.0 , that is going to start from Monday, Ist June 2020 till 30th of June. The Lockdown 5.0 is more likely to be much more lenient than the previous ones with new guidelines to be followed by all states and UTs including Jammu and Kashmir.
Also Read : Jammu Kashmir Set To Get Smart Electric Meters
The following relexations in Lockdown 5.0 will be applicable subject to concerned state’s go ahead:
1) States will be allowed to decide on opening of malls and multiplexes, places of worship, and dine-in restaurants.
2) The government is also mulling to relax night curfew hours based on suggestions from health experts. However, strict restrictions are likely to continue in containment zones, where the concentration of Covid-19 cases is very high
3) There will be relaxations on visiting places of worship but no religious event or gathering will be allowed
4) The inter-state movement will be eased up further, but the states are at full authority to regulate that movement depending on the severity of COVID-19 outbreak in the region.
5) Decision on the re-opening of schools, colleges, educational/ training/ coaching institutions etc. will be taken in the month of July
Are you satisfied with the guidelines issued in Lockdown 5.0 by Modi Government
Have your say in the comment section below