India’s Lockdown 4.0: All The Key Points You Need To Know
As opposed to three previous lockdowns in the country, the lockdown 4.0 will be different in terms of relaxations across India. Lockdown 4.0, which will begin from Monday (May 18, 2020), will be implemented with greater relaxations and more flexibility.
The various decisions taken for Lockdown 4.0 in India are :
- Domestic airlines and railways will be gradually opened.
- State governments will be given the authority to decide on the hotspots of their respective states.
- Educational Institutions like Schools, Colleges, and Malls, Cinema halls will not be allowed to open anywhere in the country.
- Salons, Barbershops and optical shops may be allowed in RedZone’s, barring COVID-19 containment areas.
- There will be lots of relaxations and flexibility in the lockdown 4.0 with the complete reopening of the green zones.
- There will be minimally limited curbs in ORANGE ZONES
- Strict restrictions will be enforced only in the containment areas of RED ZONES