Leopard Died Due to Electric Shock

Leopard Died Due to Electric Shock

Leopard Died Due to Electric Shock A leopard kill by electric shock in Lontha village of Karnah in north Kashmir kupwara district, official sources said on Sunday.

Also Read:Big Breaking 2 Special Trains Run for Exams

They told News Agency that the wild leopard received an electric shock while coming in contact with an electric transformer in the area last night.

Leopard Died Due to Electric Shock

inhabitants said that several cases of electrocution happen in north Kashmir during the last several months and the concerned department has failed to stop them.GNS

For More Updates Follow Us on Facebook Vaadi Online

Join our Groups

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.