Apply For Latest Jobs in NHAI 2020 | Check Out All The Criteria Now
Are you the one looking for NHAI jobs and recruitment in 2020 (including Jammu and Kashmir), well then you have boarded off the right destination. Get all the procedures and criteria for jobs in NHAI 2020, NHAI civil jobs, consultants jobs, NHAI contract jobs and the process of how to apply for the NHAI jobs. You must fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for the said jobs.
Latest Jobs in NHAI National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has announced various jobs with handsome salaries. NHAI invites applications for the 48 posts of Deputy Manager (Technical) in the Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA on Direct recruitment basis through GATE 2020 scores in the discipline of Civil Engineering. The said frequency of the said posts that are being put out for advertisement may increase or decrease at the decisions of the concerned authority.
The age limit is subject to relaxations as per rules of Government of India Rules.
Important Conditions To Read Before Applying For the Job
Important Conditions For The NHAI Jobs and Recruitment 2020: The interested applicants must look out for following conditions before applying for the jobs :
• MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: All the interested and eligible candidates should and must make the fulfilment of the necessary requirements of the post and other conditions being mentioned in the advertisement. The applicants are advised to fulfil all the criteria before applying for the said posts.
• Age: The age bar being put should not exceed 30 years as on expiry date of advertisement. The age limit for the aforementioned advertised post on direct recruitment basis is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules applicable for different groups/category.
• Selection process: On the basis of valid GATE score 2020 in Civil Engineering discipline as on closing date of advertisement. NHAI possesses the legal right to invite the selected candidates for the process of interview, as per cut off for respective category subsequently to be decided by NHAI.
NOTE-I: The laid down essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be considered for appointment or interview.
NOTE-II: In the event of the number of applications being large, NHAI will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates for interaction/interview, if called, to a reasonable number by any method to be decided by the Selection Committee.
How To Apply
• Applicants can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given below: –
• Online Applications:
a). The applicant may visit the Latest Jobs in NHAI website click here to go to the official NHAI website for applying Online. It may be accessed on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
b). Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies / Result → Click on the advertisement for Deputy Manager (Technical) → Online Application
c). Fill up the form and provide the required information.
d). You need to upload the scanned copies of the following documents :
• Photograph – You need to upload a scanned copy of passport size photograph (coloured) in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
• Signature – A scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
• Class –X Certificate indicating the date of birth in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
• Caste Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC-NCL (as per prescribed format attached) in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
• Provisional/Degree in support of passing Degree in Civil Engineering in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
• GATE Score Card in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
e). Click the ‘Next’ button.
f). Application Preview may be seen.
g). The option of ‘Edit’ and the final Submit button, are also available.
h). If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click the “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online. The application form Online may be submitted by 15.06.2020 (6:00 PM).
i). After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered by the Applicant with the subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
j). Automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the e-mail id provided by the Applicant.
k). The applicant is required to keep a copy of “Application Acknowledgement” in safe custody for producing / submitting to NHAI along with supporting documents in respect of entries made by the applicant with regard to his / her date of birth / educational qualification / SC/ST/OBC/certificate (if applicable)/ Other supporting documents (viz. experience certificate, NOC from the employer, etc.), if applicable.
IMPORTANT: THE CONCERNED CANDIDATES ARE HEREBY SUGGESTED TO FILL IN THEIR ACTIVE AND UP TO DATE E-MAIL IDs.
2. The applicants are also advised to type in the ONLINE application form carefully only. This should be done in relation with the aforementioned eligibility criteria and experience The candidates must also take note of the fact that the whole process of selection shall be executed on the basis of authentic details provided by the applicant in his / her application form. Furthermore, no request shall be entertained under any circumstances for any alteration/modification/change in the entries made by the applicant in the application form.
Note: The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
3. It may be noted that in case of multiple application filled by the applicant, NHAI shall consider only the last application filed by the applicant and the entries made therein shall be taken into consideration for processing the recruitment for the said post. Accordingly, the earlier application(s) submitted by the applicant shall be rejected.
4. The crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
5. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/ladies/PwD are especially welcome and should apply in large numbers.
6. Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
7. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
8. Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement Latest Jobs in NHAI (NHAI Jobs and Recruitment 2020 ), if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the Applicants are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
In order to receive the latest updates on other jobs in Jammu and Kashmir and elsewhere in India, just traverse our site more often or press the bell icon to receive the news related to jobs and other happenings at one go. Best of good luck for your job findings