Jobs in NHPC Jammu and Kashmir | ITI 10th Pass Jobs At NHPC Ltd Uri Baramulla
Get latest updates on Jobs in NHPC Jammu and Kashmir. NHPC Uri (Baramulla) invites applications from candidates who are domicile of Jammu and Kashmir meeting the requisite qualification and other parameters for engagement of Apprentices. The required qualification for these posts is 10th pass with diploma in ITI.
The engagement is done under Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended time to time) for a period of one year in trades/ disciplines mentioned below:-
Read Full Notification : Click here
1. Age limit:- The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years as on closing date i.e 25.05.2021 (Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) and 10 years for PWDs).
2. Period of Apprenticeship Training:- The period of apprenticeship training will be face period of one year
3. Reservation:- Reservation for SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy) and EWS will be as per the provision of the Apprenticeship Act 1961 and the rules framed thereunder as amended till date.
4. Candidates who have completed three years after acquiring the prescribed education qualification as on date of reckoning i.e 25.05.2021 shall not be eligible for engagement.
5. Preference for Jobs in NHPC Jammu and Kashmir will be given as under:- • First preferences will be given to Project affected families. • Second preference still be given to candidates of Baramulla District. • Candidates of other districts ofJammu & Kashmir will be given third preference.
6. Selection criteria for Jobs in NHPC Jammu and Kashmir | 10th Pass | ITI Jobs At NHPC Ltd Baramulla
The selection of Apprentices shall be based on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks secured in ITI. Result awaited candidates need not to apply.
7. Medical fitness:- The candidate still have to submit medical fitness certificate by the Competent Authority(Govt. Establishment) at the time of joining.
8. Stipend:- During the Training period stipend will be paid according to prevailing rules.
9. During the training period no accommodation facility will be provided.
10. On completion of Apprenticeship training the corporation has no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices nor any apprentice can claim right fix employment on the ground of completion of Apprentices Training.
11.No boarding/ lodging and transportation will be provided to any candidate by NHPC Ltd.
12. Those who have already undergone training under the Apprentices Act 1961 or already engaged in other work profile are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Jobs in NHPC Jammu and Kashmir | 10 Pass ITI Jobs in J&K
The candidate must go through the Terms & conditions as mentioned in the Notification.
b) The candidate must have a valid Aadhar number, Mobile number & E-mail ID before applying for Apprenticeship. Candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and apply through this portal.
c) The candidate has to take print out of registration/applied at portal and send alongwith all self attested certificates of Educational qualification, TiI mark sheets and certificates, Domicile Certificate, copy of Aadhar card, Pan Card etc.at the below mentioned address by Speed post/ Registered post on or befbre 25.05.2021. Sr. Manager (11R) Power Station, Cingle, PO N1ohura, Distt. Baramulla, Jammu & Kashmir 193122
14. The candidates shortlisted shall have to produce all original testimonials/ certificates such as educational certificates, professional certificates, caste certificate and domicile at the time of verification. In case of any information/claim made by applicant in his/her application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be cancelled and he/she shall be liable for prosecution.
15. Last date for submission of application:- 25.05.2021
Note:- Candidates should clearly note that NHPC Limited will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. The candidate will solely he responsible for this.
For More Updates on Jobs Check out More Jobs | Click Here
For More Updates Follow Us on Facebook Vaadi Online