JKNHM Latest Jobs Recruitment 2021
JKNHM Latest Jobs Recruitment 2021 | Jammu Kashmir National Health Mission in line with latest notification invites applications from the eligible candidates of District Pulwama, for the posts to be selected on contractual basis, as per the criteria shown in the updated news article . The details related to this very vacancy in J&K NHM is below:
Read Also :Teaching Jobs | Private School Job Vacancy
How to apply:
The procedure of getting the application is simple. The candidates can obtain the application forms from the Chief Medical Officer’s Office Pulwama on any working day up to 06/01/2021 at 04:00 pm against a cash payment of Rs. 100/-.
Qualification/ Experience: The qualification required is Matric with Diploma in Lab Assistant Training Course from SMF or any Recognized Institute.
Age : The age limit is up to 45 Years.
For More Updates on Jobs Check out More Jobs | Click Here
Jknhm latest jobs recruitment 2021 | Notification News | Apply for Various Posts in Jammu Kashmir National Health Mission
Terms and Conditions in the notification :
- The contract for the posts will be offered upto 31st March 2021. However, the term of contract can be prolonged on the basis of performance of selected candidate.
- Any objection of any kind can be submitted up to 02/01/2021. No objection after 02/01/2021 will be entertained in any case.
- No extra weightage will be given to the candidates having higher qualification.
- Application/s can be rejected by the screening committee if found deficiency in documents/ not eligible as per required criteria. As such ineligible candidates need not to apply.
Place of Posting (Jammu Kashmir National Health Mission Posts)
Tral: Medical Block Tral : (1 Post)
CHC Pampore: Medical Block Pampore : (1 Post)
Selection Criteria in Notification : Screening Test= 60 Points | Matric = 10 Points | Diploma in Lab Assistant Training from SMF or other Recognized Institute. = 15 Points | Viva-Voce = 15 Points Note – Item 1 to 3 on Prorate Basis
The candidates need to submit following self-attested documents (mandatory) with the application form:
- 10th Marks Sheet
- Date of Birth.
- Diploma/Degree Certificate.
- Diploma/Degree Marks Sheet.
- Married/ Unmarried Certificate for female duly sealed & signed by concerned Tehsildar.
- Domicile Certificate (In case candidate doesn’t possess the Domicile Certificate he/she can apply. However same shall be mandatorily required at the time of his/ her selection).
Address: NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION DISTRICT HEALTH SOCIETY PULWAMA OLD HOSPITAL COMPLEX, PULWAMA / Tel/Fax: 01933-241205/241275
For More Updates on Jobs and latest news Check out More Jobs | Click Here
For More Updates Follow Us on Facebook Vaadi Online