How to Apply Jio Fiber in Jammu and Kashmir All Eligible Districts Like Srinagar, Budgam | Complete Registration Process
After having successfully launched Jio network mobile services in Jammu and Kashmir (Srinagar, Budgam, Kupwara etc ) and the rest of India, Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Group introduced ‘Jio GigaFiber’ to boost up its network and counter the big giants like TATA and Airtel. The Jio Gigafiber is a sister concern of Tech giant Reliance Industry, owned by Mukesh Ambani, whose headquarters are in Mumbai, Maharashtra. If you want to apply for this high-speed internet service, go through the complete registration process that is explained in detail below
What Makes Jio Gigafiber Unique
The Jio Gigafiber is unique from its counterparts in the sense that it provides and promises a speed up to 1 Gigabit per second, that is a first of its kind in the country. Jio has already rung bells in the arenas of Airtel and other telecom services and now this fiber thing has also made them go haywire. Jio is now a dominating force in the telecom industry that has now made a lasting impression in common man’s technological choice.
The registration process has started from the year 2019 and it is still being underway as all have not so far been successful in getting the registration. As the Jio has evolved with time, becoming a household name, it has spread its network to almost all states in the country, even the remotest areas.
The UT of Jammu and Kashmir has also been a receiver of Jio Gigafiber Services with many areas like Srinagar enjoying this affordable service. The high-speed internet and TV service will be beneficial not only to people of Jammu and Kashmir but for the rest of India too.
How to Apply Jio Fiber in Jammu and Kashmir
The Procedure to Apply For Jio Gigafiber In Jammu and Kashmir
In order to apply for Jio Gigafiber in Jammu and Kashmir, just follow the below steps :
Step 1: Open any browser and search for the official website of Jio. You can visit the registration page by clicking the link by the side click here for the registration process.
If you have My Jio App in your device, you can alternately register for the Jio Gigafiber by using this app.
Step 2: After successfully opening the official page, provide the address you want your connection to be installed. Click the confirm button after you properly mention your address.
Step 3: You will be now asked to provide you personal credentials like Name, Contact Number (Mobile or Landline Number), e-mail id etc. Herein you will also be treated with the terms and conditions page that you have to agree to by clicking the check button before clicking on the Generate OTP button.
Step 4: After getting all the above-mentioned details verified, your registered phone will get OTP. Enter the same in the ‘Enter OTP’ Box and select the locality type and then click verify.
Status of Jio Gigafiber in Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir)
It’s Good News! Jio GigaFiber services have been successfully introduced in Srinagar district. But only the selected areas of Srinagar have so far witnessed the Jio-fiber services. These areas include Soura, Peerbagh, Rawalpora, Zainakote, Hyderpora, Peerbagh etc. The other areas are being wired right now by the dedicated team and it will be taking a bit longer than anticipated due to the current situation.
How to apply for Jio Gigafiber in Srinagar or any other district of Kashmir (The complete Registration Process)
If you are from Srinagar and want to register for Gigafiber in your locality. All you have to do is to visit the registration page the link of which has already been provided above. Then you have to follow all the steps given in the aforementioned section of the page.
Jio GigaFiber Srinagar Customer Care (24 x 7)-Toll free
If you are having problems regarding any services of Jio Gigafiber (set-top box, JIo Giga TV ) or want to query about the registration process. In that case, you can feel free to call Jio Broadband customer care number(s) in Srinagar.
You can have all your queries related to Jiofiber checked and cleared by going through all the numbers given below with details.
Jio Giga Fiber in J&K | All Eligible Districts Like Srinagar, Budgam | Complete Registration Process
- Jio GigaFiber customer care number Srinagar (Kashmir) – 1800 896 9999
- To get Jio Fibers in Srinagar, call – 1800 103 8877 (Timings: 9:30 – 21:30)
- Customer care numbers for Jio users – 199 or 198
- For Jio Corporate customers, Dial – 1800 889 9333
- For any online shopping related assistance, Dial – 1800 893 3399
- You can also contact via Email ID – email@example.com
- For General queries – 1860 893 3333
- For Tele-verification to activate both HD voice & data service – 1977
- Tele-verification to activate data services only – 1800 890 1977
- Helpline Number for Jio – 1800 890 8900
- Helpline number for Devices (JioFi & LYF smartphone) – 1800 890 9999
What About Availability of Jio Gigafiber in Jammu?
Jio Gigafiber services are also there in Jammu district but like Srinagar, not all areas are covered. Areas like Jammu Akhnoor, Jammu Cantonment, Udhampur, Samba, Jasrota, and Ramban have so far been covered under Jio Gigafiber Plans.
How to apply for Jio Gigafiber in Jammu Registration Process
The registration process is the same as mentioned above (in Srinagar)To know about the lucrative Jio fiber Plans in Jammu and Kashmir, follow the below steps :
1. The Jio Gigafiber plans exist in many forms like Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond, Platinum and Business Enterprise Plans (in the increasing order of their price range). You can choose any of the plans depending on your need and data consumption limit (monthly or yearly)
2. Click on the link to know about the latest plans (monthly)
3. You will also get a free introductory plan (3-6 months) wherein you can browse the internet for free.
3. After having consumed your free internet, you can then select the appropriate plans and recharge with the same amount.
4. The actual plans of JIO Gigafiber are without GST. You need to carefully check every plan and add up GST (18%).
Stay updated with us and get up to date info on all the latest updates on Jio and its all mobile and jio gigafiber plans. Don’t forget to subscribe to our website and receive all the notifications on news, technology, Kashmir and the world.
How to Apply Jio Fiber in Jammu and Kashmir | Complete Registration Process