12th Pass District rural health society Jobs Recruitment 2020
District Rural Health Society Srinagar announces jobs for the post of Anaesthesia Technician. The required qualification is 12th pass with Science stream.
Read the full notification below :
Applications on prescribed format are invited on behalf of District Rural Health Society, Srinagar from the eligible candidates who are permanent residents of Medical Block / Medical Zones Viz Hazratbal, Zadibal, S. R. Gunj, Khanyar & Batmaloo of District Srinagar only for the post of Anaesthesia Technicians in ICU’s and HDU’s to be selected on contractual basis as per the criteria shown :
|Category||No. of Posts||Eligible Criteria||Monthly Remuneration||Selection|
|Period of Engagement|
|Anaesthesia Technicians||34||10+2 with Science or above qualification with Degree in Anaesthesia/ Diploma in Anaesthesia Assistant Course from any recognised institute / SME Age upto 45 Years||Rs 12000/-||1. Matriculation 30 points.|
2. 10+2 = 30 Points
3. Degree in Anaesthesia /Diploma in Anaesthesia Assistant Course = 40 points.
|Initially for a period of 3 months|
District rural health society, anaesthesia technician 12th pass jobs
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The applicants need to produce the following mandatory and self-attested Documents (Mandatory) attached with the application form before the last date:
- Marks sheet of 10th & 12th.
- DoB Certificate
- Diploma or Degree Marks Sheet.
- Domicile Certificate (in case the candidate doesn’t possess the Domicile Certificate he she can apply, but the same is mandatory and shall be produced at the time of his her selection).
- Married/Un-Married certificates for female duly sealed & Signed by concerned
- Incomplete application documents in any form will not he entertained and shall he rejected.
- Only those candidates from District Srinagar whose areas fall under the Medical jurisdiction of Chief Medical Officer, Srinagar need to apply while those not falling under the mentioned areas are not eligible.
- The candidates are also notified that if at any stage of the verification of their documents even after joining, it is found that the selected candidates have submitted incorrect or forged documents or have misrepresented information he/she shall forfeit his her claim to the post.
How to Apply :
The candidates can get the application forms at Office of the Chief Medical Officer Srinagar on any working day from 10:00 am to 04:30 pm.
The desirous candidates may submit their application forms personally in the Office of Chief Medical Officer, Srinagar on or before 5th December 2020 by 04:30 pm.
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER CONVENER, DISTRICT RURAL HEALTH SOCIETY SRINAGAR
CMO OFFICE, BLOCK-A, 2ND FLOOR, OLD SECRETARIAT, SRINAGAR
The last date for submission of application forms is 5th December 2020.
For More Updates Follow Us on Facebook Vaadi Online